*WARNING: This blog is intended for a mature audience. Its contents may include adult situations, violence and sensitive issues that some people might find disturbing. Please read at your own discretion.

5 June 2013

Greetings

I've finally decided to create this blog, in which I will be publishing my Sims3-related stuff, mostly stories.

The blog is still pretty much under construction, so it is very likely to be undergoing some major changes in the next weeks. But I just wanted to post a few things to get it started, and also because I'm very anxious to start following some great blogs I've been reading in the last months (yes, I've been a lurker, I confess it).

OK, so that's about it, I think. Welcome to Moonlight and Sims, and I hope you'll like it here.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on delurking! That takes courage. Can't wait to see what all you have planned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :-) I'm not normally a very brave person... *rolls eyes*

      Delete