*WARNING: This blog is intended for a mature audience. Its contents may include adult situations, violence and sensitive issues that some people might find disturbing. Please read at your own discretion.

27 October 2013

Slight delay

Sorry for keeping you waiting for so long, I've been having some problems with my game -my &%$#@%# graphics card driver wouldn't update and the game kept crashing for some days- but everything is sorted out now (hopefully is! *rolls eyes*); besides I've been feeling a little under the weather (almost literally, as it's been unusually hot in my area for this time of the year and my body is not adjusting too well), and honestly I didn't feel like writing or putting too much effort into staging/shooting/editing pics.

Also, there's this new set I needed to build for a scene, and it's taking me some time, but I think I'll have everything put together by the middle/end of next week.

Thanks for your patience :-D.

4 comments:

  1. I hear ya! Seriously, just been through issues with my game myself, and the weather?! Well, we've got the biggest storm to hit England and Wales in 20 years arriving in the next few hours, so not quite the same but I do know how it can affect things.

    Don't worry about it, and I look forward to the next chapter whenever you're able to get it out :) (provided my power is still on...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the weather is being pretty weird lately, on top of that I was PMSing last week, and both things put together = Marta feeling rather low and dizzy... *sighs* LOL

      Thanks for your kind words :-).

      Delete
  2. Game issues must be going around =( I've been dealing with some game issues for the past 2 or 3 weeks myself. It's not fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's not fun at all *rolls eyes*. Well, it was my graphics card driver in my case, but anyway, you're right, it sucks! Fortunately, a couple of blue screens and some insults aimed at my laptop afterwards LOL, I managed to update the darn thing and then... *sighs happily* everything was working again.

      Thanks for your words :-).

      Delete