*WARNING: This blog is intended for a mature audience. Its contents may include adult situations, violence and sensitive issues that some people might find disturbing. Please read at your own discretion.

8 February 2014

Slight blog makeover

It was about time I improved my blog's functionality and general layout, and that's what I've been doing lately.

These are the most important changes I've made:

  • The sidebar. As you can see, I've customised it a little by adding some fancy titles and a silhouette linking to the index of A Pair of Brown Eyes. And, yes, it is Claire's profile -I had so much fun doing it... I've also added some social icons, in case you want to contact me in any of those way.
  • The "About" page. I'm not very good when it comes to writing about myself, and, honestly, I'm not a very exciting person, but well, I've done my best not to be too dull. It's there just in case you want to know something more about me and how this blog came to be.
  • The "APoBE Inspiration" page. This one is self-explanatory, I think. Basically, it's a collection of links to rely on when I'm suffering from writer's block -which is nearly always, LOL.
  • The "Blogroll" page. In my attempt to de-clutter my sidebar, I decided to turn my blogroll into a separate page, allowing me to arrange the blogs I follow in a way that makes more sense to me.
And I think that's all. I hope you'll like the improvements :-D.


Until next update,

Marta.

6 comments:

  1. I love the "About" page, the sappy haikus are especially brilliant :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks a lot, but... Brilliant?! *blushes* :-D

      Delete
  2. It looks great dear! I'm such a fan of this story. I just love it. Your a wonderful writer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you always make me blush... A lot! I'm glad you like it :-D.

      Delete