*WARNING: This blog is intended for a mature audience. Its contents may include adult situations, violence and sensitive issues that some people might find disturbing. Please read at your own discretion.

8 March 2014

Celebrating Women's Day

Since A Pair of Brown Eyes has much to do with women and women's rights I thought it would be a nice idea to make a little something in celebration of march the 8th. This is what I came up with, I hope you like it :-D. All credits go to this site, Tagxedo, which lets you easily create a tag cloud from an image: pretty cool, if you ask me.


Amazing-women


If you want to know more about some of these amazing women, make sure to check out this Pinterest board: Fascinating women. It's currently in its infancy, but I'm working on adding more names to it.

And this is how GOOGLE is celebrating it (click on the pic to watch the YouTube video):


International Women's Day Doodle 2014 Youtube

8 comments:

  1. Love this! I wanted to do something but I couldn't think of anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely artwork and tribute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I wanted to make something to celebrate women. It's not much, but still...

      :-D

      Delete
  3. That is a very neat idea! And the presentation is beautiful. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I just felt the need to do something.

      :-D

      Delete